Seven Days Of Gratitude Challenge. #7Cards7Days and #HallmarkPressPause
I am a fan of traditional, old-fashioned, thank you notes and I still mail Christmas cards annually even though it seems to be falling out of fashion for some. Hallmark Canada challenged me to send out 7 Cards in 7 Days as part of their Share the Love campaign. I decided it was a perfect chance to get my five year old involved in sending thank you's to people who have been generous and kind to us this summer while on vacation.
- Gramma S. for looking after our kitty while on vacation.
- Miss Amanda for taking care of G this summer while hubby and me worked.
- Granny and Poppy in Newfoundland for taking good care of us on vacation.
- Auntie L and
- Auntie C for the the rides to and from the airport.
- Auntie D for the vacation sleep overs and swims.
- Haddie the new pen pal for sending a birthday present.
Instilling acts of gratitude in young children can help foster caring and compassion. It's also a great way to practice printing without calling it homework.
|10 blank cards from Hallmark’s Sarah Richardson Collection|
These lovely note cards are available for one reader to win so they can share the love too.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: As part of the Hallmark Canada Press Pause panel, I receive occasional perks. All opinions on this blog remain honest and my own.