Toddler Room Make-Over at the Dollar Store
I live in an apartment building that is pretty strict when it comes to decorating guidelines. This includes a ban on wallpaper, borders, permanent changes to flooring or fixtures, etc. Most of those rules are okay with me, considering I've never had any luck installing wallpaper or borders anyway. I am always looking for ways to decorate while following the rules and sticking to a small budget. It was time to give my daughter's bedroom a make-over fit for a toddler that is quickly turning into a big girl *cue the tears and quivering lip*. She will be 2 this summer and I have been waiting to decorate the room with a theme that suited her personality.
- 5 packages of Disney Fairy transfers, enough to create a border on main wall (removable & re-usable)
- 2 packages of plastic mirrored butterfly decorations (2 butterflies per pack/applied to closet doors with silly putty and not the peel 'n stick backing provided)
- 2 Fairy themed 3M Command Hooks ($2 per large hook)
- 4 hanging dragonfly decorations/I clipped each ring into a slot on top of blinds so they will move with the blinds when needed & hung one from light fixture
- 2 packages of ABC scrap booking stickers to personalize a generic cork board.