The Flipp App Helps Me Go Paperless and Save, Save, Save. #FREE #APP #Giveaway
I have been trying to go paperless for a few years now and feel like I'm losing the battle most days. Cancelling my local paper + flyer delivery was first on my to-do list after discovering a FREE app that lets me gain access to hundreds of store flyers in the palm of my hand. Flipp was free to download on my android phone, and can be customized to access the flyers I like best in my "favourites". While travelling out of province on vacation this summer, I used Flipp to access local grocery and department store deals to save the cost of take out. It was simple to use, by updating the local postal code, I had easy access to current deals. When I returned home, I once again updated my postal code to get current flyers and caught up on some grocery shopping to fill out post-vacation empty fridge. I used the app again yesterday to see what back to school deals are advertised right now, because I haven't yet shopped for my girls return to SK. My favourite use for Flipp is price matching!
- Flip: Rapidly flip and browse between and within weekly circulars
- Search: Easily search for a store, item, or brand
- Clip: Clip items from any flyer straight to your shopping list by simply tapping on an item
- Discount slider: Highlight items on sale to find the best deals and savings
- Favorites: Save your favorite store’s flyers for easy reference and a personalized shopping experience every week
- Share and Item Details are available on the iOS version.
Flipp is giving away an ipad mini online. Check out the easy entry here.
Flipp is sponsoring a $50 VISA GC giveaway right here! It's my birthday so I was saving this giveaway announcement for today!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. All opinions on this blog remain honest and my own.